Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my session be private? Of course! Boudoir is an intimate experience provided by a female staff. Your session will take place in our private studio. If you would like to bring someone along for moral support, you are more than welcome to!
- Who will see my pictures? That is completely up to the client. Photos are uploaded to a private gallery and can only be accessed with a password. No photos are shown, posted on social media, or our website without the client’s written consent.
- Where can I look at my pictures? After your shoot, you will be notified that your photos are ready for viewing at www.customergallery.com. Since these are private photos, there will not be a thumbnail image. The gallery can be accessed by clicking “Access Gallery” and entering in your code.
- How far in advance should I book my shoot? We recommend booking 4-6 weeks before you would like to present your photos. This gives plenty of time to perfect your images and prepare your order to your liking.
- How long will it take to receive my album? Since we custom design each individual album, it takes 2-3 weeks. This time allows us to design your album, then set-up your proofing consultation to approve it, or make changes.
- Does it cost extra to get photos retouched? Here at Your Soft Curves, we pride ourselves in minimal editing. We do put a softening filter on photos to soften the skin just a little. Retouching is included in our prices, so if you have any special requests, don’t hesitate to let us know.
- What is your payment policy? We require a $50 non-refundable deposit to secure your session. This deposit will apply to your total. If you would like to pay in (2) installments: 50% of your total is due the day of your shoot. Also, a 10% sales tax will be added to your total.
- Will I have to get NAKED? Again, this is completely up to you. Whatever makes you feel sexy and confident will shine through in the photos. Wear as little or as much as you would like!